Monday, February 18, 2008

TechnoStamper's Sketch Challenge

This is my card for Mary Jo Price William's Technostamper Sketch Challenge #5. Each Monday she posts a challenge for stampers to create their version and post it for others to see. I used the Sale-a-bration set Friendship Blooms to make this card. Card stock is Cool Carribean and Whisper White. The Celery Designer series paper was used for the scalloped edge, which was created with the small corner rounder. Other supplies: Certainly Celery ink pad, Turquoise marker, Word Window punch.


You can check out Mary Jo's blog to see who some of the sketch players are and find their versions of the sketch.

4 comments:

MJ said...

I just got back from answering the door and the UPS man brought me this set! I can't wait to use it. You did a wonderful job with this sketch. I love the colors you chose and the scallop edge. Thanks for playing.

Margaret Raburn said...

Diane,
Love the colors and stamps you used for the challenge. The scallops are a sweet touch too!
Great job!
Margaret R

Basement Stamper said...

Great job on the sketch this week!

Lynn Put said...

Oh I really like this, its very pretty!