Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Upsy Daisy two-tones







This fun card is really easy to make. First I stamped the image in Kiwi Kiss ink on white card stock. Then I cleaned the stamp and inked it with Rose Red ink. I moved the image down and over to the right a little bit and stamped the red image.



The card was layered on Kiwi Kiss and then tied with some Rose Red grosgrain ribbon. It was layered on the Rose Red card, then on a white card base.



I love using the oval punch for sentiments. I punched out the words, then another oval out of Kiwi Kiss card stock. I cut the Kiwi oval in half and attached each end to the sentiment. I added dimensionals to the back and finished the card.



Try this technique with one of your silhouette stamps. Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Sandie C said...

What a lovely card. TFS