Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Elegant Upsy Daisy




Here's a fun card I made yesterday. I was inspired by a lovely card by Amazing Paper Grace. I decided to use her technique with the punches and ribbon.


The Upsy Daisy image was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on So Saffron card stock. I then used the 1 1/4" and the 1 3/8" circle punches to make the openings for the ribbon.


The Gold Organdy ribbon was wrapped around the background paper (Tea Party designer paper). Then I tied a bow around the wrapped ribbon.


The decorative edge on the bottom of the card is a M.S. border punch .


I really like this silhouette stamp. I think next time I'll try embossing it for a sharper image.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the layout and especially the touch you gave with punched circles and tied bow. Thanks for sharing.