Monday, April 20, 2009

Love You Much



I've been wanting to use my new Parisan Breeze specialty paper. I decided to use this cute Love You Much stamp set with it because I love the little birds. They look so cute stamped on the Baja Breeze paper. They were mounted with dimensionals on whisper white card stock which had also been stamped with the bird image. Again, I layered it on the blue, then on a Labels I nestabilities diecut made from Chocolate Chip paper.

The little tag was made with the large and small tag punches. The swirl on the white tag comes from the Yummy stamp set. The flowers were cut with the Birds & Blooms sizzlits dies and the flower center was made from a 1/4" circle punch. It was dabbed with Crystal Effects and glitter.

Other accessories used were the Heart to Heart Punch, brown satin ribbon, the Let's Celebrate stamp from On your Birthday, and a mini library clip. Hope you enjoy this fun card!

No comments: