Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Flair


I love making fall cards! Even thought we don't see a color change of the leaves in Florida, I can't resist those autumn colors.
This is a retired hostess set, Fall Flair. The inspiration for this card is the sample in the current Idea Book and Catalog on page 27. I really like the color combination of Not Quite Navy and Pumpkin Pie. I also used the retired shade, Marigold Morning, for the center panel. The scallop edge punch was used to decorate the edge under the center panel.
The new scalloped oval punch was used to cut out the sentiment from the Oval All stamp set. It was stamped in Not Quite Navy ink on a piece of Very Vanilla paper. Inside the card, a piece of Very Vanilla provides a writing surface for your message. It is decorated with another leaf image that was stamped in the lower left corner.
I hope you like this easy layout and will use it to make a stack of pretty autumn cards!

No comments: