Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baroque Motifs with butterfly

I thought I'd wander away from Christmas cards for a few days and show you some all occasion cards. This one features the lovely swirl from Baroque Motifs stamp set. The flowers are from the Botanical Blooms set, and the butterfly is from Great Friends. I love that butterfly!
The card base is Baja Breeze, and it is layered up with Taken with Teal, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White card stock. Ink colors are Kiwi Kiss, Taken with Teal, and a Basic Black marker. The white layer was sponged around the edge with Kiwi Kiss ink.
I used the pretty eyelet border punch for the bottom of the white card on the inside.
I like the simplicity of this layout. It will be an easy card to put in the mail.
I'm so glad you stopped by this morning. Have a great day!

No comments: