Monday, November 16, 2009

Of the Earth

Today I'd like to share this thank you card. It measures 4 1/4" square. The card is made from a base of Bravo Burgundy, layered with Very Vanilla, and then topped with Kraft card stock. The baroque motif is stamped in Vanilla craft ink and dried with a heat tool. The rest of the stamping is done with Bravo Burgundy ink on the Very Vanilla paper. The little bird and flowers are part of the Hostess set, Of the Earth. It is such a versatile set I think I'll use it a lot!
The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set. It is punched out with the small oval punch. The burgundy oval behind it is the same size, but offset a little. I sponged the end of the vanilla oval with ink so it would stand out a little.
The inside is decorated with the stamped flower on a piece of Vanilla card stock.
Once in awhile I manage to make a card that just goes together without any problems. This was one of those! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Firenze said...

That's a lovely card! I do like how the motif is carried into the card.
Helen
Firenze Cards