Friday, January 29, 2010

Punched Tropical Fish

I saw some fish in the Stampin' Success (Demonstrator's magazine) made from the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I had to give it a try with my variation. I hope you like it as much as I did when made it!
Supplies: Delightful Decorations and Inspired by Nature stamp sets.
Bermuda Bay, Green Galore, Whisper White, Basic Black and Glossy White card stock.
Carribean Sea Kaleidacolor and Taken with Teal ink pads.
Ornament punch, scalloped oval punch, 3/4" circle punch and slot punch, 1/4 " circle punch.
Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon, brayer,"Wiggle eyes" and sponges.
Tip: I used the 3/4" circle punch to shape the fins.

1 comment:

Ret said...

well isn't that just the cutest way to use the xmas punch in a different season. Very clever! love your card!