Friday, March 19, 2010

Triangle Treat Box with Bunny

I found this adorable bunny made from punches and just had to case it for my triangle treat box!
He is made from three heart punches, the small heart punch, some word window punches, two small oval punches and a 5-petal flower punch. His eyes are made with a 1/4"circle punch.
The designer paper is from the Tea Party collection. Card stock colors are Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate chip,Glorious Green, Only Orange, and Basic Black.
As you can see, I used a lot of sponging to make him "pop"! His ears and cheeks were shaded with Stampin' Up! pastels.
The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Taffeta.


The second photo shows the triangle box from the back. I used the ticket corner punch on the card stock and Tea Party dsp. Both are shaded by sponging the edges with ink.
The ribbon is wrapped around the box and tied with a knot on the center back.
Directions for making the triangle box can be found on the Splitcoaststampers website.
The box is filled with a cello bag, some shredded paper and chocolate!
The sentiment on the little tag is from A Good Egg stamp set.
I hope you enjoy this little project as much as I did!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Too cute for words. and I can see numerous goodies going into this lovin' rabbit! TFS