Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chipboard Birthday

Have you ever needed a card and had no idea what to do?  Well, this was my problem.  I have almost nothing to stamp for teenage boys.  So I got to thinking about my chipboard, which I rarely use.  I found a partial package of a Simply Scrappin' Kit and ideas started to roll.  I covered the chipboard numerals with a sheet of the designer paper in the Scrappin' Kit. I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.

Next, I stamped and embossed the words, cutting them out with punches.  I stamped some background design in VersaMark ink.  The border at the bottom was a diecut strip from the kit.

Inside I layered a piece of Sahara Sand paper and stamped a birthday greeting.  I also used three little diecuts to decorate the inside.

I'm so glad you stopped by.  If you're looking for something a little different, try using your chipboard!




 Supplies: At Home (retired) Simply Scrappin' kit.      Stamps: Delightful Decorations, On Your Birthday.  Inks: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark. Accessories: On Board Simon Lower (retired), Anywhere glue stick, Stampin' Sponges, Black E.P., Large oval punch, Round Tab punch.

No comments: