Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Simple White flowers




I made this card for a child"s First Communion recently.  I used a variety of punches and sizlitts dies to get a nice mix of flowers. 
The card front was scored 1/2" around the edge to give the decorated area some definition.
Tiny beads were glued on as flower centers. 
Inside, I layered another white square with a computer generated message and a little punched flower at the top corner.
This card is a case of one I found on Splitcoast Stampers by Sabrina.  It was just what I needed for this occasion.
Supplies:  
Stamps: Graceful Words (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Ballet Blue
Accessories: BoHo Blossoms punch, Sizzix Embosslits Sweetest Stem, Spring Flowers punch (retired), Subtles Beads (retired)

Thanks for visiting.  Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Mickey Roberts said...

Diane, this is BEAUTIFUL!! A very special card for a very special occasion!

Bev said...

Diane, this is absolutely stunning!!..what a great effect