Friday, June 25, 2010

Soft and Subtle Popped up Daisies


This card uses the little Daisies Sizzlits, the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, and the Very Vintage Jumbo wheel.  I fell in love with this pretty layout when I saw a card by Jolene Slack in the May demonstrator magazine.  It was the inspiration for my version using the supplies I have on hand.       I chose Barely Banana and Bashful Blue as my main colors, with Certainly Celery as an accent color. The daisies were sponged around the edges with More Mustard ink, and the wheel was also inked with the same color. 
Inside the card I have used the wheel to create a strip along the right edge.
Other supplies used are the Bigz Scallop Square Clear Die, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon,  1/2" small circle punch, and a half-pearl from the Pretties Kit.
I like this soft and summery look.  Hope you do too!




2 comments:

Mickey Roberts said...

Just lovely, Diane! Such a pretty card!

Scrappywonder said...

I love the softness of your card!! very nice!! tfs! R ;)