Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tea Party Floral


I've just a tiny bit of the Tea Party DSP left and I'm really going to miss it!  I decided to use it on this little square card.
The card base is 4 1/4" by 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4".  The card is layered with Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and a square of  DSP.  The little Pretty in Pink Border was punched with the scallop edge border punch.
The flower from the Level II Hostess set  Punched Posies is stamped in  Regal Rose, punched out with a  scallop circle punch, and sponged around the edge.  It is layered over a large circle punch and is topped with a pink corduroy button brad.
You can get just a peek of the inside, which is decorated with a strip of the DSP creating a border along the bottom edge.
This was a quick card to make.  I loved using this paper just one more time before it is retired.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Very pretty, Diane! I'll miss this paper, too! I hope that there's something as lovely in soft shades in the new catalog!