Friday, October 29, 2010

Operation Write Home project

I've been working on a bunch of cards to send to our deployed military personnel.
I've lots of card fronts from swaps that I'm making into full cards, as well as extra cards I've made and have on hand.
Have you heard of Operation Write Home?  It's a wonderful organization that sends handmade cards to our military heroes.  They love to receive these blank cards to write home and send to their loved ones.  It's a great way to make use of pretty card fronts you have on hand, or just make a bunch to send anytime.  They will be so very much appreciated!
To see what kinds of cards are needed and the dates they need to be mailed, please check the Operation Write Home website.  You'll find lots of details on what to make and where to send them. I hope you'll decide to participate in this worthwhile activity. 
Happy Stamping!

No comments: