Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and Prize

Congratulations to Lillian Child who was selected by Random.Org as the winner of my blog candy for commenting on my OWH post!

Lillian said: I love your creative style!
I do so enjoy the OWH events as I get to meet so many lovely and talented people along the way. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your creativity with us today! My husband is a decorated Vietnam veteran and this event always holds such a special place in my heart.
And I just found your blog on this hop and am now a follower - so VERY nice to meet you! HUGS!

What a lovely comment!  Supporting OWH and our military people is high on my list of priorities!

So here are the cards she will be receiving as my Blog Candy gift.


 Hope you enjoy them!


Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

These cards are so very beautiful. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

All of these cards are very creative and unusual. Nice color combinations and layouts. Thanks for sharing your time and inspiration.