Monday, March 14, 2011

Mini Accordian Scrapbook

I made this little accordian scrapbook for my GGD last week.  It really went quickly!
It measures 20' long and 5" high.  After folding into 5 equal sections I decorated it on both the front and the back sides.



Since this was a first birthday celebration, I chose the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set to decorate the front panel.

Embellishments were made using DSP, the Sizzix Big Shot,  Bigz Dies, Embossing folders, and punches. One page has a pocket with a pull-out tag.  Most of the journaling is done on punch-outs.
I'm planning to make a few more of these.  They are easy to complete and tell the story with a few photos!

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Diane, this is AWESOME!! Love it! Hope we'll get to see this on Saturday.