Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Punch Bunch Owls

Have you picked your favorite Sale-a-Bration set yet?  I'm thinking this Punch Bunch stamp set is one of mine! 
I stamped two of these little owls and punched them out with the owl punch.  I used Basic Black for one and  Basic Gray for the other one.  The Extra-large bird punch was used to make the branches.  After I put them on the branches I decided it looked like an Anniversary card, so that's how I picked my sentiment.
The card base was cut with the Sizzix clear Square Scallop die (115950) using Basic Black card stock.  A piece of Basic Gray card stock was used for the Bigz scallop square die layered onto the black.
The circle was cut out with the Circle Scissor Plus using Daffodil Delight card stock.
I used the Modern Label punch for the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment.  This card went together very quickly after I decided what I wanted to make. 
Now I'm ready to try using some of the other stamps in the Punch Bunch stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: