Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nature Walk Collage

I've seen so many pretty collage style cards made with this Nature's Nest stamp set that I decided to try one.  A collage is not a technique I've done very often,  but this is what I created.
After cutting out a Top Note die cut with my Sizzix machine I started  building the collage.
I used ink pad colors of Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Soft Suede.  The Thank You sentiment was stamped on white and punched out with the Decorative Label punch.  All of the pieces were sponged around the edges with ink.Then it was layered onto a soft suede Designer Label punch out.

 Inside the card I repeated the top note theme.  I used Marina Mist ink to stamp the floral motif along the bottom edge.

 

This layout turned out being a fun one to make.  I'll be trying it again soon!







\

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

I like it! Great color choices. I need to use that Top Note more often!