Friday, July 29, 2011

Pennant Parade

I love the soft colors on this card!  I chose Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist card stock.  The design came from a CASE of a card by Susan Carlson.  I selected different colors and used another punch on the inside, since I don't own that one yet!  I left a space at the bottom to add a  greeting when I know what the occasion will be when I want to send it!

 


This card uses the Pennant Parade stamp set and the Petite Pennants Builder punch, baker's twine, 1/16" circle punch and Brights Glimmer Brads as well as the Eyelet Border punch, Boho Blossoms punch, and Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.

I'm planning to try some other cards with Pennants in the design.  I'm imagining lots of possibilities!  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Lots of punchin' goin' on, Diane! Love the touchable textures on this card.