Thursday, August 18, 2011

Elements of Style in Pink and Black

Hi, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today.

This card was made for a swap.  We're using pink and black.  When I think of that color combination, my mind goes back to the 1950's and the Poodle skirts that were popular back then!

The stamp sets I chose for this card include Elements of Style and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
 I used Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, and  Whisper White for my card colors.  The floral design was stamped with Pink Pirouette ink on the white background, as well as on the pink card front and the envelope.



The hummingbird was stamped on Blushing Bride paper so a little deeper pink would show up in the pattern. Ir was cut out and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Accessories for this card are the Pinking Hearts border punch and Pink Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper snips, and Snail adhesive.

This card measures 4 1/4" square.  The envelope was custom made.

I hope you enjoy my creation  for this vintage pink and black combo!







No comments: