Sunday, January 1, 2012

Elementary Elegance sneak peek

I just received my pre-order and free Sale-a-abration set.  I used this lacy frame from Elementary Elegance to make a thank-you note.
The basic card was made with Crumb Cake card stock.
The lower edge of the card was embossed with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder. 
The pretty frame was stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed with gold E.P.
I wanted to use the Elegant Thank You stamp but it didn't quite fit into the Curly Label Punch, so I turned the punch a quarter turn and punched it out on an angle.  Soft Suede card stock was used for the punched piece.
The rick-rack trim was cut from Brushed Gold card stock using the Tasteful Trim die and the Big Shot.  The edges of the trim were rubbed across the VersaMark pad and embossed with gold E.P.

On the inside, I trimmed a scrap from the brushed gold card stock that was cut for the rick-rack trim and used it to top the edge of the emossed section. It's always fun to decorate the inside a little bit.
I think this free stamp set is going to be very versatile! 
Thanks so much for visiting  my blog today .







No comments: