Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cased Love Birds

I was so inspired by this cute layout that I had to try it with my own supplies!  The original card was designed by Heather Klump and I saw it on Nancy Riley's i-picks.
I made a few changes, using different DSP, letters, and adding rhinestones for the birds' eyes.  It was really a fun card to make.
My supplies include:
Stamps: Headline ABC's (retired)
Ink: Classic Real Red, Bashful Blue.
Papers: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Cheerful Treat  DSP (Hostess)
Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Bird Builder punch, Scallop edge punch, small heart punch, square lattice embossing folder, baker's twine, sponges, paper snips, Basic rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'll be posting some more valentines in the next few days.  Please stop by again soon!

No comments: