Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun Flowers Birthday

I think I send more birthday cards than any other kind of card.  I made this one a few days ago using papers from Paisley Petals DSP.  I decided to find some scraps from paper packs I haven't used lately
I used Pool Party card stock for the card base. This is probably my favorite of the In Color group this year. It really makes the colors in the DSP pop.
The fun flowers die was used to cut out the two flower layers out of Pool Party and Calypso Coral papers.  The brad in the center of the flower is part of a Sale-a-Bration product that can be selected for free with a $50. purchase.
The coral border above the dsp was punched with the scallop trim border punch.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.
This was one of the quickest cards I've made lately!  I love a quick card!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: