Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Embossed Lovely as a Tree


When I selected the Lovely as a Tree stamp set for my card I wanted to try something that I haven't done for a while.  I embossed the tree in black on a patterned dsp and then used one of the Apocathery Accents framelits to cut it into an interesting shape.
The trees on the green background were stamped in VersaMark, then chalked with Stampin' Pastels (retired).  I've always liked that technique.  It brings the stamping up from the paper by chalking over the ink. 
The greeting comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Supply list:
Lovely as a Tree stamp set
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Whisper White card stock
Mellow Moss card stock, retired
DSP. retired
VersaMark ink
Stampin' Pastels, retired
Jet Black StazOn ink







1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Love the simplicity of this card, Diane. Very elegant.