Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Whimsey Favorite

I just wanted to use one of my old favorites for this card, so I pulled out Fall Whimsey, a retired set.
 
The images were stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Black E.P. on Watercolor paper.  Aqua painters and markers were used to  watercolor.   The images were cut out and placed on center layer of card front.
The sentiment is from Days of Gratitude.  It, also, was stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Black E.P.
The card base is Chocolate Chip, and the white layer is Naturals White.
This card  is entered in the Paper Players Challenge  #120, "Give Thanks".

2 comments:

gale said...

Pretty fall card! I love embossing. It really does make a card look so much neater.

jaydee said...

Diane, I love the wayyou arranged the leaves, the pumpkin and the acorn, it really does help to frame the sentiment. Great take on the challenge. So glad youjoined the paper Players this week
Jaydee