Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pop-up Gift Card Holder


This  gift card holder was so much fun to make!  I followed the directions from a tutorial I found on Split Coast Stampers.  The card base is white, layered on the front with Real Red and some Christmas dsp.
The To/From tag is in the Tags till Christmas (retired) stamp set.  The Labels Collection framelits were the perfect die to accent this pretty dsp.

 

The inside is just two little boxes made  of scored and folded paper, taped together to hold the gift card in place.  I   used a piece of stretchy silver cord to hold it closed instead of a belly band.  I kept this one simple, since I'm running out of time!
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

gale said...

Cute gift card holder. I like to make things like this when I give gift cards so I'll have to keep this one in mind.