Monday, February 11, 2013

A Happy Bird


 
I decided to use an old favorite stamp set for the Less is More Challenge.  This happy little bird stamp is from Spring Song, a retired set.
I punched a 2 1/2" circle out of a scrap to make a mask for the card front.  I then sponged inside the circle with Bashful Blue, Barely  Banana, and Pretty in Pink ink.
The bird was stamped with Black StazOn ink and colored in with markers and an Aqua-Painter.
I used the hello from hello baby stamp in the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, and hand-drew the notes.
I loved making this easy and quick card.  Hope you like it, too!
Thanks for looking,
 

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty, what lovely delicate colouring!
We would be grateful if you could link directly to your card, rather than your entire blog.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

fatmonica said...

Such a cute image and I love the little musical notes.

gale said...

So cute!! Love that little bird and the reverse masking.

Mickey Roberts said...

It's so hard to make a one layer card, Diane; but you've mastered it here.