Saturday, May 18, 2013

Punched Owl Grad Card


I needed a card for my Grandson who is graduating from High School this week.  When I found this cute owl I knew I had to use it for my card.  I wish I could remember where I saw it!  
changed the colors, rearranged the elements a bit and added my own embellishments.  
Supplies include Real Red, Naturals White, Whisper White, Basic Black, and  More Mustard card stock.The speech bubble and Seriously stamp are from the Paper Pumpkin kit for April. Also, the  Sprinkled Expressions stamp set (retired) was used for the smaller sentiment, as well as Cherry Cobbler ink, the Owl builder punch, scalloped circle punch,wiggly eyes, handmade tassel, black brad for cap, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, star button, linen thread, striped designer paper, dimensionals, and paper snips.  The diploma is a strip of copy paper rolled around a skewer and tied with ribbon.  Tip: use some tiny bits of  snail adhesive inside the paper as you roll it up to keep it in place. Tie ribbon around the "diploma" before removing the skewer.

If you'd like to own this punch, ordering information is below.  Just click on my website at the top right side of this page.
#118074 Owl Builder punch, $16.95
   Enjoy!










1 comment:

gale said...

Oh how cute is that!! I love punch art but could never come up with the creative ones I see on blogs.