Friday, August 9, 2013

Shaker or not

Here's a card that I made for a swap.  I liked how it turned out so I decided to make a shaker card out of it!
I used the Stampin' Up shaker frames which really simplify making a shaker card.













                Regular card                                                                   Shaker Card

The card stock colors are Real Red, Gumball Green, and Whisper White.  The stamp set  Occasions Alphabet was used for the M, and the rest of the stamp's sentiment was stamped inside the card.
The Northern Flurry embossing folder made the perfect background for my card.
Other supplies include chunky glitter, crystal effects to attach the glitter, Window sheet, regular  glitter, shaker frame, Apothecary Labels framelits, and a circle punch.

I found that tapping the inside of the window sheet with an embossing buddy helped keep the glitter from sticking to the window sheet.  This was a fun project to do.  Hope you like it!







2 comments:

gale said...

Oh how cute-I love shaker cards!!

Back Porch Stamper said...

Glad you like it! I love shaker cards, also, but have trouble thinking of my own ideas!