Monday, September 16, 2013

Magnificent Maple in Razzleberry

 a 
I love to make these fun maple leaves.  They just want to pop off the card!



This card design was cased from one by Connie Babbert but stamped in different colors.  I chose Rich Razzleberry for my card base and layered it with Naturals White card stock.  My accent colors are Old Olive and More Mustard.  The patterned paper is from the Sycamore Street DSP pack.(retired).
I chose the Label  Love stamp set for the Birthday greeting and punched it out with the Artisan Label punch. I added a strip of Champagne Glimmer paper under the sentiment.  It gives such a festive feel to the card!
A piece of white baker's twine was tinted with a sponge and the Old Olive ink pad before tying it around  the stem of the leaf.

                                                 

A close up shows drops of water on the leaves.  This little stamp came in one of the Paper Pumpkin kits!
The Scallop Edge Border punch was used to create the scallop edge along the side.








When you look inside the card you'll see another maple leaf.  This one has the water spots falling softly on and around it!  I think it adds motion to the leaf.
It reminds me of an Autumn Day!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: