Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Remembering Christmas

This stamp set is very different from my usual choices.  I like the bold look of the deer.  To make it more holiday friendly I used designer paper  from the Winter Frost Paper Stack and a touch of Champagne Glimmer Paper.


The image was stamped with Soft Suede ink on WhisperWhite card stock. I used the Apothecary Accents  framelits and the Sizzix Big Shot to cut out the shape, and did some framing behind the image with the same shape in Crumb Cake card stock.  I liked how the antlers fit into the shape so nicely.
A tiny banner was cut with the Itty Bitty Banners framelits after stamping the Warm Wishes sentiment on  white card stock.
This is my third Christmas card this year and I hope by starting early I'll have them done on time.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Stop by again soon!







No comments: