Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joyful Christmas Vellum Poinsettia

I've seen many cards using this poinsettia stamped on vellum.  I   decided to make one with embossing.

I stamped the image  with VersaMark ink on vellum card stock and then added some Really Red embossing powder before embossing with my heat tool.  The leaves were done the same way, but embossed with clear EP.  They were colored on the back with an Old Olive Marker.
Paper snips were used to cut everything out.  Glue dots and Stampin' Dimensionals were used to attach the flower and leaves to the card.
The sentiment was stamped in Old  Olive ink. 
I colored the flower stamens with yellow marker, then added Crystal  Effects to make them shiny.
This card is so pretty and bright.  I love how it turned out! 


Be sure to check the Holiday Sale flyer that was posted on my blog yesterday.  Sale lasts until Dec. 2  and products are discounted from 20% to 50%.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: