Tuesday, January 21, 2014

3-D Valentine Treat box


I found some band-aid craft tins when I was cleaning out my craft closet.  This one was perfect for  a 3-D valentine treat box.
I covered the box with polka-dot dsp.  Our adhesive sheets were the perfect product for this!  A smooth application without any problems.
The sentiment is from the Well Scripted stamp set (retired). Tag is from Sprinkled Expressions (retired Sale-a-bration set).  The ribbon is our 1/8" taffeta ribbon.
I covered  some lollipops with hearts and tucked them into tissue paper inside.

                                                                   close up of front

View of back  is below.







The large heart was made with the Scalloped heart of hearts embosslit die.








These will make great little door prizes.

Thanks for stopping by!












No comments: