Saturday, April 26, 2014

Birthday # 12


 This  flip card is for my granddaughter's 12th birthday.  She loves bold colors so I tried to make this card bright and cheery.
The card was made using the Circle Card Thinlits die.  The numerals were made with the Typeset Alphabet Bigz.  I wanted some balloons on the card and thought the hearts were a perfect complement to the heart on the owl.
The circle punch was used to make a window in the panel with the owl, which will contain a note and gift card or money.  The last photo shows all of the panels.

Get your Circle Card Thinlits die: #133480 by placing an order from my Online Store on the right side of this page.

Thanks for looking, 

2 comments:

gale said...

That's adorable. I love those bright colors too. How did you do the flap on the right.. ??

Back Porch Stamper said...

I used an 8 1/2" long piece of card stock for the base,and pulled the long right end of it up and over the top of the framelit so it wouldn't be cut off. After cutting the card, I folded the end forward to make an extra flap. I hope I explained it so it's clear!