Thursday, May 29, 2014

Congrats to the Graduate

This is a case of a grad card that was posted by Mary Rindal on Stampin' Connection. I made a few small changes using stamps and supplies I had on hand.

The Mortar board grad cap is from the current  set Pure Gumption.(#132067 w or 126317 c). 

I'm so glad I have the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies. They are perfect for 2014 numerals on this card. This set will be retiring in just a few days, but you an get it on sale right now! (Item # 12553).

The  Fancy Fan embossing folder was used to make the gold strip under the 2014.  The Congrats, Graduate sentiment is a retired stamp I go to for grad cards whenever I need one.

Gold and Black school colors were popular this year for 3 graduates I was sending cards. The  gold foil sheets will continue to be available in the new catalog, #132622.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: