Saturday, May 17, 2014

Giggle Greetings

A card with a surprise opening is always fun !  I chose this double slider card for my Giggle Greetings card.
It was stamped on Glossy card stock using black StazOn ink.  When the tab is pulled two panels appear to show the sentiments.
The mechanical part of the card is attached to a folded card base (not shown) so a message can be included on the inside.

I love how this card turned out!  I found directions for assembly on a tutorial by Darlene DeVries.
It has several steps, but the results are worth the effort. 
Supplies:
Giggle Greetings stamp set
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
Glossy card stock
Whisper White card stock
Cherry Cobbler card stock
Washi Tape
Jet Black StazOn Ink
Cherry Cobbler ink and  marker
Early Espresso ink pad and marker
10" x 2" strip of a Plastic bag
Sticky Strip
Corner rounder
ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a wonderful stamping day!

No comments: