Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sharing Convention Swaps



I promised to share some of the swaps that I received when I attended convention.
The cards I selected to share today are each unique and beautifully crafted.



 Hot Diggity Dog stamp set was used by Colleen Leudeke to create this cute Pugs and Kisses card.

 The hearts and the use of the new hearts border punch add a nice touch.


"Thank you" by Susan Legits uses the Work of Art stamp set.  I love it in the Hello Honey color.




This baby card by Bonnie Shoup is so cute using the baby onesie and the dotted necktie. The images come from Baby, We've Grown  and Something for Baby stamp sets.
The choices of colors and the design elements used to make each one of these cards are just wonderful!

Thanks for visiting,

















No comments: