Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Flamingo Lingo Flip card

Today I am sharing a fun card!  I love the way this card turned out.  It was so much fun to create and experiment until I was happy with the result.

The front shows the first sentiment on the card.  This is from the Photopolymer set Another Thank You.  I love how clean and crisp it stamps.

When the card is open this side of the flip shows the second sentiment as well as the writing space. 


This photo shows the last panel, which has  been decorated with the flamingo and petite petals.  I also like how the grass filled in the blank space along the lower edge of the card.

When the card is folded, the banners are on the back.   The circle flip covers the cute sentiment on top when the card is folded up.
The designer patterned papers are retired, but I love how they complemented the card.

Recipe:
Another Thank You stamp set: #136835 Photopolymer
Flamingo Lingo stamp set:  #134303 wood, 134306 clear
Kinda Eclectic stamp set: #135347 wood, 135350 clear
A Dozen Thoughts stamp set: # 131056 wood, 131059 clear
Circle Card Framelits: 133480


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: