Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Regarding Dahlias, Black & White

Here's a quick and easy card that I worked up a couple of nights ago.  I used Whisper White and Basic Black card stock, black ink and  VersaMark. ink with White E.P.


When I added the "hello, you" sentiment, I decided it would look cute to have something interacting with the flower.  I found the little bee in the Bloomin' Beautiful (retired) stamp set.  He was   stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed with White EP.
The  curve was cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelit die and the stitching was hand-drawn with a fine point  pen.
I decided to  enter my card in the Less is More Blog Challenge which is featuring a "Predominately Black" theme right now.. There are a  lot of creative ideas there.

Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is great, what a super design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fabulous layout, fabulous image and a fabulous take on this week's challenge.
Thanks so much for playing along.
Sarah
Less is More