Monday, June 1, 2015

Grad Card


It's all about graduation time!  Here's a card I made for my granddaughter.  I love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for this card.


The school colors are Navy and Gold, so I used Midnight Muse and
Crushed Curry card stock.

On the inside,I made a pocket to hold a check or gift card.


The inside piece was cut extra long. I folded up the bottom and then cut the end  that was folded up  with a circle framelit.  I used the same framelit as well as the next smaller one to cut the matching navy trim piece. I attached the trim piece to the short end before folding it up and gluing down the sides with sticky strip.  It makes the perfect pocket for my gift enclosure.
The stamp set is a retired Saleabration set, Sprinkled Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: