Sunday, December 27, 2015

Flowering Fields for Sale-a-Bration

I'm getting ready for the new Spring Occasions catalog and some wonderful free sets that will be available with each $50 purchase of Stampin' Up! merchandise. It all begins January 5th!

I have chosen this Flowering Fields stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for my first card.

I chose Blackberry  Bliss for the card base, and used the coordinating DSP Wildflower Fields and Blue Lagoon card stock for the banners.

Call me to host a party between January 5 and March 3 to earn your own Salebration products and hostess gifts.
 If you don't have a demonstrator, I will be happy to send the new Spring Catalog or a Sale-A-Bration brochure to you.  Just let me know and I'll get one in the mail for you!


Thanks for visiting!








No comments: