Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Glimmery silver snowflake card

I made this card with my stamp club a few weeks ago.  It was really easy to do even though it looks complicated.


The beautiful vellum snowflake dsp adds an elegant look to the card.  The circle is cut from glimmer paper, and the banner is anchored inside the circle The bird builder punch creates a little greenery to pick up the other touches of Mossy Meadow green on the card.  The embossed piece at the bottom of the card creates a little interest and allows you to use the snowflake dsp  more economically with just a 4 x 4 piece of dsp. I used the Snowflakes TIEF which is now retired.
 I used stampin' sponges to color the leaves and sponge the banner.
Supplies used are  listed below.  
If you need any help assembling this card, please just send me an email. I'll be happy to provide you with tips I used.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: