Thursday, January 7, 2016

Serene Silhouettes Sympathy

I seem to be needing more sympathy cards this month.  Here is one of my favorites.

The image from Serene Silhouettes was stamped on white card stock using Mossy Meadow ink.  It was cut out with circle framelits.  (I seem to  be  using these a lot lately!)
The fern stamp from Butterfly Basics was added to the card base before attaching the circles.

 The sentiment and dragonfly stamps are from the With Heartfelt Sympathy set by Our Daily Bread designs.
The card stock is SU Mossy Meadow from the InColor collection. The dragonfly was stamped with Smokey Slate ink.
I'll have one more sympathy card to show you later this week.  Then I think I"ll make some duplicates so I have some on had when I need another one.





Big Shot
$110.00


No comments: