Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Awesome butterfly card

I'm having fun playing with the new papers from the 2016 catalog.  My card uses the Stampin' Up Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP and Flirty Flamingo card stock.
I found a sketch I liked on the  Freshly Made Sketches challenge # 242 and decided to use the sketch for this card.
I cut a banner from Whisper White card stock with my paper snips.  It was stamped with a sentiment from the Grateful Bunch stamp set. The  butterfly is punched out and attached with a dimensional adhesive dot.



Here's the sketch  I used:



Supplies are listed below:

I appreciate your comments.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Beautiful papers and a beautiful card! I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is! Lovely use of that paper. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!