Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pretty Pear Thank You

I pulled out the Apple of My Eye (retired) stamp set yesterday.  I needed a nice Thank You card for a friend.
I used the Pear as the main image.
When looking through my paper stash I found this pretty green DSP with leaves that look like the leaves in the stamp set I had selected.  A perfect match, I thought!


I used a Framelit from the Labels Collection for the card front.  It was shaded with Pear Pizzazz ink and a sponge dauber. Next, some Gorgeous Grunge spatter was added  to the background and then I attached the whole thing to a piece of Pacific Point card stock.  I love how that color frames the card.  The tent fold card base is Tempting Turquoise.
The sweet Thank You stamp is from the beautiful Rose Wonder stamp set.
It was such an easy card to make.  The colors make the card!

I am entering this card in the Can You Case It color challenge this week.
We were to use the colors blue, turquoise and lime. Here is the challenge:
CYCI#127
I love these colors together!
Below are items you can use or purchase to make this card:

5 comments:

Kim said...

Diane, I love the green color and the pattern paper you chose. Great job! Thanks for joining the challenge at CYCI? -Kim

char said...

Hi Diane, Your card is beautiful. I love that you found just the perfect paper to match your pear. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI? Char

HolyLise said...

Diane, your card is so cute! I love the look of the pear and how it matches the paper!
Thanks for joining us at this week's CYCI challenge - Josefine

Unknown said...

Diane, I love your fruity thank you card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? - Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Diane ;) Viv xx