Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sprinkles of Life Birthday Pop-up Card










I was making a card for my granddaughter's  birthday and  I decided to use the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.
This is the card front.  The card is a tent fold.  I used Lost Lagoon card stock (retired) for the card base, and layered dsp on the front. I used the Layering Ovals Framelits to display the sentiment.

When the card is open the center pops up to display the Sprinkles of Life ice cream cone.
The ice cream was stamped on Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Chocolate Chip card stock using VersaMark ink. It was embossed with white EP.  The back side of the ice cream cone was stamped and cut out with paper snips.  The scoops were punched out and attached to each like piece to create a uniform-looking image all around.

I used the half-circle pop up card tutorial by Julie Davidson to make the pop up element inside my card.
The numbers were made with the Large Numbers Framelits by cutting three layers of card stock topped with the matching dsp.  They really add nice dimension.
Inside, the sentiment was stamped under the verse.  I love how this card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!  I welcome your comments or questions.



No comments: