Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Bunny looking at you!

This fun bunny card was inspired by a tutorial created by Jackie Topa.  A friend wanted to make a bunny card at her workshop so this is the one we did!
The Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Petals Punch were used to make this card.   The greeting is from the Easter Blossoms stamp set.  Inside, three colored eggs were stamped at the bottom of a white card, layered over the inside.  The egg stamp was also from the Easter  Blossoms stamp set. I'm sorry I don't have a photo to show you of the inside.
Card stock colors used were Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Regal Rose.  Other supplies include Old Olive and Regal Rose ink pads, mini glue dots, stampin' sponges and a Basic Black marker.

This was a very easy card to make.  Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Mickey Roberts said...

How cute is this??!!?? I just love what folks can do with a punch. Great card!

Catherine Harwood said...

Love this so much I have to post a link to it from my blog -- too cute Diane!

Sue Duffy said...

How sweet! And I thought we had made our Easter cards already! I'll have to squeeze this one in. TFS