Monday, July 11, 2016

Artistically Asian friendship card

This is my first attempt at inking up the beautiful Artistically Asian stamp set. 
 I love the graceful lines and simplicity of the images.

 
I used Real Red card stock for the card base and cut an oval shape in the front to highlight the image.
Markers were used to ink the image before stamping.
The Asian letters at the top left were embossed with gold EP. 


The second photo shows the sentiment up close. It was embossed with black EP.






 I am entering this card in the Freshly Made Sketches #244 card challenge. Here  is the sketch I followed:

Thanks for visiting my blog.





3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Diane, this is really pretty! Super use of that great new set. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! I love it with the red. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas.Private Tutor Jacksonville I appreciate when I see well written material.