Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I've been vacationing in lovely Colorado! One more week before I return home!
This lovely card uses a chipboard flower and Priceless stamp set. We did this card at a team meeting with my upline. The floral pattern on the chipboard scallop was stamped with ruby red. Using the scallop punch, the polkadot background was punched out with the scalloped punch. Then I used a circle punch to punch out the center of the scallop. The center floral focal point was stamped and punched out, and then attached with a dimensional. Of course, the ribbon was tied around the chipboard before assembling the piece. The background on the card base is the jumbo wheel, It's Beautiful! The smaller flowers were added with glue dots. Hope you like it! Chipboard is so much fun !

No comments: