Friday, July 11, 2008

Embrace Life

Here's my newest creation! I just mounted my Stampin' Up! Embrace Life stamp set and wanted to create something with a new technique. I colored the flower and stems with Twinkling H-2 O's that I've had for two years. I've been wanting to use them but just got around to finding a project to use them on. Supplies for this card include the following: Watercolor paper, Marigold Morning and Real Red card stock, Ginger Blossom designer paper, Aqua painter, Ticket corner punch, Earth Elements buttons, White Gel pen, Crystal Effects, and of course, my Twinkling Waters collection of colors! The flower has been cut out and mounted with dimensionals. I added the gel pen dots on the stamens, then topped off with the Crystal Effects. For a tutorial on how to use these H-2-O's, check out the one by Maria Bell. She has a great way of showing how to use these fun colors.

1 comment:

loyaz said...

Great card - love the coloring. TFS